S T E M
S.T.E.M. is a curriculum based on the idea of educating students in five specific disciplines — science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics. Madison is committed to using S.T.E.A.M. as an access ramp to educational content, digital classrooms, coding and robotics, design thinking and more. Creating a culture of learning that will fill our halls with curiosity and achievement.
STEM Class at Madison Elementary
Class Pillars for Success
Madison Elementary’s STEM class vision is to provide a student-centered approach to learning that encourages curiosity, creativity, artistic expression, collaboration, communication, problem solving, critical thinking, and design thinking through an integrated, interdisciplinary approach.
- Connect skills and ideas across disciplines to generate new ideas
- Inspire creativity and ingenuity through engineering
- Work through frustration and develop grit
- Utilize creative ways to interpret content
- Expand learning beyond our walls
- Develop solutions and innovations through teamwork and collaboration
- Develop reasoning, questioning and justification skills